ALLIANCE HAS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR INJURIES…
Accidents can happen and business risk is a reality all employers must face. Managing that risk effectively, and ensuring your workplace is as safe as it can be, is essential to your continuing financial well being.
The Solution is Simple: Risk & Safety Management
Alliance Professional works hard to protect employees while minimizing downtime in the event of a workplace injury. Our proactive approach to risk management includes workplace safety training before and on the job, OSHA compliance assistance, a highly effective Drug-Free Workplace program, and more. We also provide complete workers’ compensation management for all workplace injuries.
Our Risk Management will construct a safety agenda that directly relates to your company. Every 12 months you will receive a Safety Calendar and a Manual that will consist of specific safety topics related to your site. Our safety agenda shall be summarized and itemized by date to be covered within a twelve-month period. Alliance’s Safety and Risk Management Division will routinely update this log every month after the safety meeting has been conducted.
Following are some areas our Risk Management Department covers:
- Coordinates practices with claims representatives and case managers to determine causes of workplace accidents, injuries, and property damage.
- Performs on-site surveys and makes recommendations as specified contractually.
- Develops site specific programs and checklists to include Safety and Accident Prevention, Hazard Communication, Fire Prevention, Procedure for Handling an OSHA Inspection, Lock-Out/Tag-Out, and many more.
- Provides supervisory safety training.
- Responsible for statistical analysis of accidents and injuries and written recommendations.
Bottom line: We work hard so the employees stay safe – and you all sleep well at night!
Active Clients May Order Workers Comp Certs Here